Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bonefish Grill, May 20, 2016

Friday night, it was my wife's night to pick dinner. Since she was just getting in at the airport in the evening, she thought it would be a good idea to stop on the way home for dinner. We ended up at Bonefish Grill, where we couldn't resist the Bang-Bang Shrimp for our appetizer. It was my favorite part of the meal. Jeannene had the tilapia with lemon butter, which I had considered, with sweet potato mash and potatoes au gratin. I opted for the fish and chips, which was pretty good, aside from the crust getting really soggy and floppy when malt vinegar was applied. We shared the strawberry shortcake for dessert---I was pleased to see it came with the biscuit sort of shortcake. More whipped cream than we needed and we brought half the dessert home, but it was tasty.

No comments: