Friday, August 10, 2012

Bacon Avocado Burritos

Knowing that I'd be leaving work a little late after finishing my sermon and also stopping at the grocery to do the weekly shop, I planned a quick & easy dinner for last night. I scrambled some eggs in a little butter with cheddar cheese, chopped scallions, and crumbled bacon. Then, I heated flour tortillas on the burners, filled them with the egg mixture and some chopped avocado, wrapped them up, and there was dinner! They were delicious! I made some guacamole (I simply mash an avocado or two with key lime juice, garlic salt, & pepper to taste) to have with chips on the side because Jeannene loves my guacamole more than most things. A side of diced oranges & pink grapefruit tossed with a little honey goes perfectly, but you could always do a green salad instead. I forgot to take a picture!

No comments: