Friday, October 16, 2015

Chicken Tetrazzini, October 15, 2015

Oh, man, y'all. Last night's dinner was really not good. I made chicken tetrazzini from the Baton Rouge Junior League's "River Road" cookbook, with a bagged salad and Pugliese bread. The main course was incredibly bland, to the point that I didn't even bother eating it, and the raspberry dressing that came with the salad tasted like cleaning fluid or nail polish or something was in it. My sweet wife made me a couple slices of Pugliese toast and I was through. She didn't like dinner, either, but she didn't say anything about how awful it was until I had soundly condemned it. Isn't she sweet? Tonight, she is responsible for dinner, thank goodness!

1 comment:

MorMor Lenore Schaffnit said...

Perhaps the recipe was for "Chicken Tetrachloride". LOL Everyone is permitted a bad dinner result from time to time. My sister has a good recipe for Chicken Tetrazzini that I will send for you to try, if I can find it. (I am buried in recipes! Thought I had it online, but couldn't find it today.)

As for toast, try this:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/cinnamon-toast.html

Love you.
Cousin Lenore