Thursday, January 11, 2007

Late Night Burgers

J had to work quite late Wednesday night. It's review time & she needs to get them all written pronto. So, I fed Pie the burger he requested (Wednesday is kids' pick night) and Boot and I kept him company, vulturing his fries. Well, actually Boot was vulturing, I got my own handful from the baking sheet. Boot had eaten at Subway after the basketball game, I was waiting to eat with my dear wifey poo when she finally got home. Since the kids like their burgers plain, I just added a little salt and some Jarlsburg cheese for Pie. I spiced ours up a little, though, mixing cumin, chili powder and garlic powder into the meat before making the patties. Then, I mashed up some guacamole and we had that on our burgers, along with jack cheese, sour cream and salsa. Good and very, very easy, especially since I used frozen fries. I like tater tots better, but I am the only one in the house who does. We did salad and melon, too.

No comments: