Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Year in Food: Cheese & Crackers, November 28, 2014

I opted not to go out Black Friday shopping. I always opt not to go out Black Friday shopping, actually. Jeannene & Boot went while I stayed home, worked on my zine, and started on our Christmas letter, all while enjoying my first dose of Christmas music for the year and drinking Candy Cane Lane tea. What a relaxing day, after over a week of holiday prep for two big dinners with large amounts of guests.

Jeannene & Boot had a late lunch at Applebee's, where Pie's girlfriend works, and were, thus, not hungry when dinner time rolled around. I wasn't hungry enough to fix any supper (not even leftovers), so we ended up just noshing on leftover cheeses from Thanksgiving appetizers, with crackers and fruit. Hard to object to a dinner of cheese, crackers, and fruit. It's one of my favorites, in fact!

What's your favorite casual not-really-dinner?

No comments: