Sunday, April 17, 2016

Passport Pizza, April 16, 2016

We took our boys out to Bar Louie for a somewhat late brunch yesterday. Well, Boot had brunch, a delicious Buffalo chicken flatbread, following our appetizer of breakfast nachos. Jeannene chose a Thai peanut flatbread, while I ate a bit of Hangover Helper (eggs, chorizo, green onions, and queso sauce over hash browns) before turning the remainder over to Boot. I love having him around because he is great for finishing whatever I don't eat. Elijah had a bottle.

So, when it came time for dinner, nobody was really very hungry until almost 10 p.m. It was Jeannene's night to choose and, when she is tired and it's late, it's almost certain that we'll have pizza. I suspect that if we lived someplace where more delivery options were available (we sure do miss Jason's Deli), she would order different stuff. Here, though, it's basically pizza, subs, wings, ribs, pasta, or Chinese for delivery. She loves Passport Pizza, so Passport it was! I didn't think I wanted pizza, but it turned out to taste really good to me. She ordered 3 small pizzas: one with a bunch of hot peppers on it for our crazy oldest, who very cheerfully eats things that would zap our tastebuds clean off, a chicken bacon ranch for her, and a hamburger pizza for me. I didn't try the hot pizza, but the other two were quite yummy!

No comments: