Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Fish, Fish, and More Fish, February 23, 2016

I have told my wife, very directly, that her cooking nights are her cooking nights. She gets to make whatever she likes. She's part of a Biggest Loser challenge at work, so she is big on fish these days. If you're a regular reader of my blog, you have seen that I am a bit iffy on fish. I told her the other day that, anytime she wants to make fish, she can make me Van de Kamp's or something like that, which is usually safe. So, she made salmon and tilapia (not sure what the seasoning on the salmon was, but the tilapia was the lemon herb I didn't like a couple weeks ago), along with Van de Kamp's fillets and Mrs. Paul's fish sticks. She made enough fish to feed an army! Good for lunch, though.

To go along with the fish, she served fast food style fries (baked), a Southwest Chipotle chopped salad, balsamic sautéed asparagus/broccoli/red pepper, and clementines.

No comments: