Tuesday, April 07, 2015

T.G.I. Friday's, April 2, 2015

My mom came into town to hang out with us at the hotel, swim, and visit. There's not much from which to choose in Cross Lanes, WV, so we found ourselves at T.G.I. Friday's. We took our Cards Against Humanity deck and had a rip-roaring good, hilarious time together. Jeannene and I split their potstickers, which always surprise me with how yummy they are. My mom ordered a black bean burger with avocado for her main course, and broccoli on the side, and proclaimed it delicious. Jeannene loved her ribs and I quite liked my chicken skewers, although I found the marinade and sauce both a bit heavy on the ginger for my taste. The Jasmine rice pilaf that came under the chicken was good and the pita soft and flavorful, but man, oh, man, was the broccoli overcooked! Yuck! I just hate mushy broccoli.

No comments: