Monday, March 23, 2015

Shamrock Ravioli, Redux, March 22, 2015

I was terribly tired last night and neither in the mood to cook, nor of the appetite to eat, the green chile pork stew I had planned. Therefore, when I opened the pork to discover that it had turned on us, I was mad at the waste, but not terribly disappointed not to be making that dinner. Normally, I would love it, but I just didn't feel awesome. However, since the pork only felt a little weird and only smelled a teeny bit off to me, I had Jeannene confirm for me that it was bad. Thank goodness we had cancelled Sunday Dinner due to her being sick! We had another package of the green and white, shamrock shaped pasta we served last week, so we pulled that out and cooked it (3 whole minutes), then tossed it with alfredo sauce from a jar. The very soul of ease and very delicious. I would like to say I made a lovely salad to go with it, but I just didn't.

No comments: